12/24V DUAL VOLTAGE ELECTRIC STRIKE
The GK300 units are designed for use with most hollow metal frames and aluminium frames. Stainless steel plate ensures strength and long life.
- Easily convert from Fail safe operation (Power to lock) or Fail Secure (Power to open) by simply changing screw positions in 10 seconds! – No fiddly pins or springs to lose!
Long life solenoids:
- Strikes are powered by a solenoid, not a buzzer coil. Special designed solenoid for strength and long life operating lifetime with guaranteed 1,000,000 operations.
- GEM are warranted against defects in material and workmanship while used in normal service for a period of 3 years from the date of sale to the original
- Internally mounted solenoid
- Field selectable fail-safe / fail-secure
- Keeper width 45mm
- Accommodates 15 mm latch throw
- Use with cylindrical and mortise locksets without deadbolt
- Economically priced
- Power to lock/power to release changeable via two screws
- Stainless steel striker for extra strength
- Mounting kit & template included
- Optional 25mm & 50mm lip extensions
- 3 year warranty
- Dual voltage selectable 12/24 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.25 A@12 VDC; 0.15 A@24 VDC at temperature 20
- Sensor Switch monitored output (EL300M), Rating 2A@ 125V, indicates the lockset locked or unlocked status.
- Operating Temperature: -10~45
- Humidity: 0~95% non-condensing.
- Lock’s surface Temperature (when the power is on): current temperature +20
- 2000 LBS jaw strength pull testing.
- Tested to 1,000,000 cycles.
- Weight Approx. : 380 g