GEM DG-700 High security keypad with 125KHz reader. Most people are not aware that the majority of keypads connected to gates and doors on the market, can be opened by a simple tool (screw driver / allen key etc..), and by touching the right wires together your door can be opened. When security is important, high security gates, garage doors etc.. this type of keypad should be used. The controller is located separately to the main unit. It also has anti-Tamper functionality.
• Accept power from a 12 or 24 Volt AC/DC supply
• Up to 1,000 user codes (000~999) programmable for output#1 and 10 (00~09) for output#2
• 2 Form C relays, each rated 10A@30VDC
• Each relay has programmable output time from 1~99 seconds or toggle
• Output #2 can be programmed for use with a door bell
• 2 Egress inputs for exiting the premises without keying in the code
• Split controller installation protects the keypad access from magnet tampering
• Tactile key feel and blue backlit 3×4 keypad for easy nighttime use (For DG-700/760)
• All features are programmed entirely from the keypad.
• Non-volatile EEPROM protects codes and instructions in case of power loss
• Tamper contact for added security (N.C. Dry contact, 100mA@12VDC max.)
• High strength design, epoxy potted, fully sealed within a zinc alloy housing
• Built-in RFID proximity reader